How To: Make A Bow From Scratch - Save Money - Do It Yourself

This is a how to video that shows the entire process of making a bow from scratch. This demonstration can save you hundreds of dollars. When you make your own bow and put your own TLC into it.... Its more special. Christian Cardona who is a Professional MMA fighter happens to be an expert bow maker that gives a step by step demonstration. His next fight is Aug 11th 2016... Make sure to tune in. Thanks for watching and I'll See You Outdoors CAMERAS, EDITING SOFTWARE AND MUSIC --------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Camera - http://amzn.to/2hh4zb7
*Wind Mic - http://amzn.to/2uNSD5f
*GoPro - http://amzn.to/2vZcblN
*GoPro Accessories - http://amzn.to/2f1OMMs
*Carrying Case - http://amzn.to/2f1nIxf
*Editing Software - http://amzn.to/2f1wHhN SEND FAN MAIL HERE --------------------------------------
Sin City Outdoors
1445 American Pacific Dr. STE 110-217
Henderson, NV 89074 FIND ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA -----------------------------------------------
Subscribe Here - http://www.youtube.com/c/SinCityOutdoors
Website. - www.sincityoutdoors.net
FB Page - https://www.facebook.com/SinCityOutdo...
FB Group -https://www.facebook.com/groups/92537...
Twitter - https://twitter.com/SinCityOutdoors
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/sin_city_ou...

*AFFILIATE LINKS ABOVE- A small commission is earned per sale*

See more here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkTEDEeWR-8

Desire to discover exactly how to make a recurve bow? Several people before you have actually likewise taken on the project of discovering exactly how to make a recurve bow.

Getting going

Before you obtain around to making recurve bows, it is finest that you initially acquaint on your own with the different components of a bow. To do this, you could examine out strategies as well as diagrams for constructing recurve bows. Some of these diagrams and also plans might even be available as component of a collection containing every little thing you'll need to find out just how to make a recurve bow.

The basics

how to make a recurve bow made from laminated timber and also fiberglass, with the timber functioning as the core or spacer in between 2 laminated sheets of fiberglass. It is the fiberglass that in fact does mass of the work of a recurve bow by bring up to 88% of the load. The wood core, on the other hand, just brings 12% of the load. As you increase the spacing between the fiberglass sheets by going with a thicker core, the toughness of a bow is instantly raised. Do make note though that as core thickness increases, the weight of the bow quadruples.|Recurve bows today are generally made of laminated wood and fiberglass, with the timber operating as the core or spacer in between two laminated sheets of fiberglass. It is the fiberglass that really does bulk of the work of a recurve bow by carrying up to 88% of the load.


Lots of individuals prior to you have also taken on the task of discovering just how to make a recurve bow. Prior to you obtain around to making recurve bows, it is ideal that you initially acquaint yourself with the various parts of a bow. Some of these plans and layouts may even be offered as component of a set consisting of whatever you'll require to find out exactly how to make a recurve bow.Desire to discover exactly how to make a recurve bow? Several people before you have actually likewise taken on the project of discovering exactly how to make a recurve bow.

Getting going

Before you obtain around to making recurve bows, it is finest that you initially acquaint on your own with the different components of a bow. To do this, you could examine out strategies as well as diagrams for constructing recurve bows. Some of these diagrams and also plans might even be available as component of a collection containing every little thing you'll need to find out just how to make a recurve bow.

The basics

how to make a recurve bow made from laminated timber and also fiberglass, with the timber functioning as the core or spacer in between 2 laminated sheets of fiberglass. It is the fiberglass that in fact does mass of the work of a recurve bow by bring up to 88% of the load. The wood core, on the other hand, just brings 12% of the load. As you increase the spacing between the fiberglass sheets by going with a thicker core, the toughness of a bow is instantly raised. Do make note though that as core thickness increases, the weight of the bow quadruples.Desire to discover exactly how to make a recurve bow? Several people before you have actually likewise taken on the project of discovering exactly how to make a recurve bow.

Getting going

Before you obtain around to making recurve bows, it is finest that you initially acquaint on your own with the different components of a bow. To do this, you could examine out strategies as well as diagrams for constructing recurve bows. Some of these diagrams and also plans might even be available as component of a collection containing every little thing you'll need to find out just how to make a recurve bow.

The basics

how to make a recurve bow made from laminated timber and also fiberglass, with the timber functioning as the core or spacer in between 2 laminated sheets of fiberglass. It is the fiberglass that in fact does mass of the work of a recurve bow by bring up to 88% of the load. The wood core, on the other hand, just brings 12% of the load. As you increase the spacing between the fiberglass sheets by going with a thicker core, the toughness of a bow is instantly raised. Do make note though that as core thickness increases, the weight of the bow quadruples.|Recurve bows today are generally made of laminated wood and fiberglass, with the timber operating as the core or spacer in between two laminated sheets of fiberglass. It is the fiberglass that really does bulk of the work of a recurve bow by carrying up to 88% of the load.


Many individuals prior to you have actually additionally taken on the task of finding out just how to make a recurve bow. Before you get around to making recurve bows, it is finest that you initially acquaint yourself with the different parts of a bow. Some of these plans and also layouts may also be readily available as component of a set consisting of whatever you'll need to find out just how to make a recurve bow.
This is a how to video that shows the entire process of making a bow from scratch. This demonstration can save you hundreds of dollars. When you make your own bow and put your own TLC into it.... Its more special. Christian Cardona who is a Professional MMA fighter happens to be an expert bow maker that gives a step by step...