How to make a Marble Tic-Tac-Toe Board. This woodworking project can easily be completed in a few hours. To see more info on this video and links to plans check out: www.woodlogger.comStand Up, Take A Seat, Turn Around
See more here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hV0zsIEGgHc
This is a great review game for shapes, angles and more.
1) Draw the numerous shapes on the board.
2) Indicate each shape and state its name.
3) Trainees duplicate the shape's name.
4) Say the incorrect name for some shapes.
5) When you state the wrong name trainees should stand, sit down and reverse at their desks as fast as they can.
6) The side that does this the fastest understands.
7) Play till the class appears positive calling the shapes.
If you have some slower kids simply select someone from each side to play rock, paper, scissors for the indicate avoid humiliating a slow trainee that is last every time. This is a fantastic video game to obtain kids moving and to examine terms.
Draw the Teacher
This is an enjoyable game particularly for more youthful students.
1) Draw 2 blank bodies on the board.
2) Have 2 students answer a question.
2) Trainees come and answer to the board to draw a body part.
3) The team with the craziest looking teacher wins the video game.
4) I usually tell them which body part to draw.
If you want to extend the video game make the trainees draw things like earrings, facial hair, hats, shirt logos etc.
This is a fun evaluation video game that involves everybody.
1) Draw 3 blank tic-tac-toe boards on the board.
2) Divide the class into two groups.
3) Select 2 trainees and inquire both a concern.
4) Students address the concerns and then come to the board.
5) With the help of their group students pick where to put their X or O.
6) The group with the most lines at the end of the game wins.
, if you want to extend the video game include more tic-tac-toe boards.