Stand Up, Sit Down, Reverse
See more here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8unCs4x03A
This is an excellent evaluation game for shapes, angles and more.
1) Draw the numerous shapes on the board.
2) Indicate each shape and say its name.
3) Trainees duplicate the shape's name.
4) Say the incorrect name for some shapes.
5) When you say the wrong name trainees must stand, take a seat and turn around at their desks as quick as they can.
6) The side that does this the fastest gets the point.
7) Play till the class appears confident calling the shapes.
If you have some slower kids just choose somebody from each side to play rock, paper, scissors for the indicate avoid embarrassing a sluggish trainee that is last each time. This is a great video game to obtain kids moving and to review terms.
Draw the Teacher
This is an enjoyable video game specifically for more youthful trainees.
1) Draw two blank bodies on the board.
2) Have two students address a concern.
2) Trainees address and come to the board to draw a body part.
3) The team with the craziest looking teacher wins the video game.
4) I generally tell them which body part to draw.
If you wish to extend the video game make the trainees draw things like earrings, facial hair, hats, shirt logos etc.
This is an enjoyable evaluation video game that involves everyone.
1) Draw three blank tic-tac-toe boards on the board.
2) Divide the class into 2 groups.
3) Pick 2 trainees and ask both a concern.
4) Students respond to the concerns and then pertain to the board.
5) With the help of their group students pick where to put their X or O.
6) The team with the most lines at the end of the game wins.
If you wish to extend the video game include more tic-tac-toe boards.